Completed bachelor’s degree education as a nurse with or without work experience.
Of, course the experience is very important, but if you are recently graduated nurse there is no problem to gain your experience in Germany.
In order to start work in Germany as a nurse it is necessary to know German language at B2 level and you must have covered TELC certificate. In case you do not know German at B2 level or German at all, there is no problem because we will give you the possibility for free German language courses. In order to reach B2 level language proficiency you have to pass a 6 month education course and after that you will have to pass an exam to cover TELC certificate. In case that you quit the course you are obliged to recover the full amount course fee.
• For your peace of mind before you begin language courses, German employers will sign a preliminary agreement with you.
• we will find the most suitable jobs according to your preferences and qualifications.
• We will give you details on the available job vacancies.
After successful pass of the language courses you will sign a contract with the employer. We will take care for all the administrative organization for recognition of your possibility to work in Germany.
Upon request, we will initially assist you with finding an apartment to rent at reasonable prices that can you can share with a colleague.
- Diploma for graduation of bachelor’s degree for nurse
- Certificates for professional experience
- Medical document stating your physical fitness
- Criminal record certificate
All presented documents must be translated in German by an authorized translator and legalized.
For those who have started university study before 01.01.2016 a certificate is required under Directive 2005/36 / EC issued by the Ministry of Health.